Upcoming Event: Holiday Market
Come visit me for hand-lettered, personalised ornaments that make a great gift to treat yourself and someone you love this holiday season. See me personalise each ornament in calligraphy in real-time.
Event: Artisan Market
Event: Paint and Sip Night (Private Event)
A Paint and Sip Night for residents of Pinnacle Uptown - Amber Condos, Mississauga. This is a private event for adults and the link to purchase tickets will be notified to the residents soon.
Date: November 17, 2021
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
All art supplies will be provided at the venue.
This in-person event will be held in accordance with Public Health Regulations.
All patrons must provide Vaccine Passport to attend this event.
Paint Night: Daisies in the Dark
Join Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives (PAMA) and Sony Johny for an acylic on canvas workshop!
You will be guided in creating your own daisy painting while gaining inspiration from Sara Angelucci's Botanica Colossi, now on display outside of PAMA.
This workshop does not include supplies. As long as you have a canvas, acrylic paint (red, yellow, blue, white and black) and paintbrushes, you will be able to follow along with the workshop. Many of these supplies can be found at Dollarama. For those who have access to a variety of paint and brush options, the following supplies are recommended:
- Any canvas size in portrait layout (8"x10", 11"x14", 9"x12", etc.)
- Acrylic Paint Colours: Black, White, Dark Green, Dark Blue, Reddish-Brown, Yellow, Orange (Sony will be using: Payne's Grey, Sap Green, Prussian Blue, Burnt Umber, Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow and Cadmium Orange)
- Brushes: Flat Brush (sizes 8 or 10), Round brushes (sizes 6 and 8) (note: it is highly recommended to have both a flat and round brush)
- Other supplies: A piece of rag/paper towel, 2 jars of clean water
- Optional: A blow dryer, a pencil and eraser
Date: August 12, 2021
The workshop will be hosted through Microsoft Teams and a link will be sent the week of the program.
Registration: Public: $10, PAMA Members: $8.50, pre-registration required.
Click here to register for the workshop and reserve your spot.