Upcoming Event: Art Workshop for Kids
Join Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) and Sony Johny for an acrylic on canvas workshop designed for kids! You will be guided by our artist, Sony, in creating your own winter themed painting in this virtual workshop.
This workshop does not include supplies. As long as you have a canvas, acrylic paint and paintbrushes, you will be able to follow along with the workshop. Many of these supplies can be found at Dollarama. For those who have access to a variety of paint and brush options, the following supplies are recommended:
- Any canvas size in portrait layout (8"x10", 11"x14", 9"x12", etc.)
- Acrylic Paint Colours: White, Black, Red and Blue (Sony will be using: Titanium White, Black, Cadmium Red and Cerulean Blue)
- Paintbrushes: Flat Brush (sizes 8 or 10) and Round Brushes (sizes 6 and 8) (note: it is highly recommended to have both a flat and round brush)
- Other supplies: A piece of rag/paper towel, 2 jars of clean water and a palette (can use a disposable plate or wax paper)
- Optional: A blow dryer and an apron to protect your clothes (or clothes that are okay to get messy)
The workshop will be hosted through Microsoft Teams and a link will be sent the week of the program.
Recommended for ages 8 - 12. $5 per family, members are free, pre-registration required.
- Winter Wonderland Landscape Painting Workshop - $5.00
To reserve your spot Register Now.